CORRUPTION AT THE GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY OFFICE (GAO)

Thursday, May 05, 2011

10 MORE EMAILS SENT BY WARFIGHTERS THAT GAO DISCOUNTS

I will be posting hundreds, if not thousands of troop emails. Why does GAO discount warfighters emails?

(1)-----Original Message-----
From: xx W 1LT NGMI [mailto:XXX@us.army.mil]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 10:01 PM
To: militec@militec-1.com
Cc: XXX CPT NGMI; XX 1LT NGMI; XX
L
 SGT NGMI; XX F SFC NGMI; XXX SSG NGMI
 Subject: Request for Militec
       Mr. Logan Jr.,

I am an officer in the 464th Quartermaster Company in the Michigan Army
National Guard and my unit is scheduled for a deployment to Iraq in the
nearfuture.  I understand that your company will donate a box of Militec to
unitswho are deploying in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation
EnduringFreedom and would appreciate it if you would send us a box of your
product.SFC XXX, who I have listed in the Cc line, spoke very highly of your
 product.  Our unit's address is XXXX.

 If you have any other questions, or need more information, please do not
 hesitate to contact me either in response to this e-mail or by my below
 listed cell phone number.  I would also like to thank you for your support
 of our men and women in uniform.  Thank you and God bless.

 xxxx
 CPT, OD, MIARNG
 Platoon Leader
 464th QM CO
 C:  (517) XXXX
------------------------------------------------------------
 
(2) -----Original Message-----
 From: xxx SFC MIL USA FORSCOM
[mailto:XXXX@us.army.mil]
 Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 9:20 PM
 To: militec@militec1.com
 Subject: Help

 To Whom it may concern,

 I'm a Platoon Sergeant for 43 Military Police men and women who are
getting ready to deploy in the next couple of months and I personally have used
you product while deployed and loved it. I informed my chain of command about
 the benifits of this product and to no avail I was denied. I'm asking for
 your assistance in providing at least a little bit of your product so I
can get my Soldiers to see the benifits and I guess we will purchase it
 privately ourselves since our unit will not. The requested info is

 43 Soldiers
 33-m4
 43-m9
 10-m249
 10-m240b
 7-m2 (50 cal)
 10-mk-19

 Thanks for any assistance you can provide

 SFC XXXX
 3rd PLT "KAOS"
 287th MPCO

 My address is

 XXX
 Junction City, KS XXXX
---------------------------------------------------------
(3)----- Original Message -----
From: XX
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 2:35 AM
Subject: Please_specify_address_phone_number_if_possible_types_of_weapons_if_possible

Hello,
 
     First I would like to say thank you for your support of our troops.  I am SFC XX I am currently stationed at Camp Shelby Miss.  Here I am a fire arms instructor teaching mobilizing soldiers on all small arms in the Army inventory.  On the civilian side I have been a Police Officer/SWAT operator for the past 10 years.  I have been using your product with great success for the past 2 or 3 years.  I am writing because one of the main questions I am asked by soldiers is which lubricant should they use.  I always tell them Militec and advise them of your offer to soldiers.  The problem is most of them ship off to Iraq and Afghanistan before they can make their request.  Would it be possible to get some samples to hand out to these soldiers.  We teach approximately 500 soldiers per week.
 
Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
 
Weapon systems
M9
M16/4
M249
M240B
M2
MK19
M24
M203
M500
 
 
My phone number is xxx@us.army.mil.
 
Again thank you for your support.  SFC xxx
-----------------------------------------------------------

(4)-- Original Message -----
From: "xxGT NG NG" <xxx.army.mil>
To: <militec@militec1.com>
 Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 7:29 PM
 Subject: My buddies need Miltec!


To whom this concerns,

 I saw on your website that you are helping out the troops by shipping some
free Miltec to those that need it.  Well, my buddies are mobilizing right
now and they need it.  As usual, they didn't get what they need, only what
the government wants them to have.  Since my buddies are busy training I
figured I would see if I could get them some Miltec.  My buddy has 35 M4
rifles and 35 M9 pistols in his detachment.

 I know how awesome your product is because I used in when I was in Iraq
with these same guys and I never had a problem that wasn't ammo or
magazine related.  Your product is awesome and I sing its praises every
time someone asks me what I use on my weapons at home and when I am
drilling with my new unit.  So if you could send some to my buddies I know
they would greatly appreciate it, and I'll feel better knowing they have
the best in their weapons over there.  Thanks for your product and
dedication.

 Please send to:
 SFC xxx
Loop Bldg. 6038
 Alpha Co. xxHC xxN
 Ft. Dix, NJ xx
-----------------------------------------------------------
 (5)-- Original Message -----
From: "xxxxSG MIL USA FORSCOM" <xxx.army.mil>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 12:53 AM
Subject: Weapon Lubricant Issues

Hi, my name is SSG xxxd I am with the 101st ABN DIV. Pathfinder company. Right now we are currently in Afghanistan and our company is split up into four detachments. My detachment is stationed out of FOB Salerno. We have quite a few different missions here during the duration of this deployment, with the primary focus on personnel recovery. With this being said, I conduct weapon's maintenance daily, along with the rest of my soldiers. There has been several times where I have looked at my weapon after leaving the wire just to make sure everything was still intact and the weapon was on safe, those sorts of things. Well everything is fine, but then I will pull the bolt carrier back just enough to ensure that the round is chambered and seated correctly. Nine times out of ten, the upper receiver has collected dust and mud due to the CLP. I have asked around and I am constantly being told that CLP and militec are the best lubricants for the assault rifle weapon systems. Our detachment is also in short supply of CLP, as a matter of fact, we were down to 1 pint this past week and I went over to another company and got another bottle from them. I would really like to try some of this militec lubricant, I have heard some good things about it, but noone seems to have any on hand. Is there anyway you could send a couple sample bottles over this way? If you can't it's not a big deal, I will buy some when I get back to the states, but I want to get some because we don't have alot of lubricant and I simply want to try it to see how good the product works. Thank You for supporting us.

Address: SSG xxincerely,
5-101 AVN Task Force No Mercy xx
xSalerno, APO AE xxx
--------------------------------------------------------
(6)m:xxx USA TRADOC
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 5:01 PM
Subject: Please_specify_address_number_of_bottles_and_sizes_required (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE
 
This is SPC xxf the 202nd Military Police Company, US Army, and I was wondering if we could get a free supply of MILITEC-1. I used it on my first deployment to Afghanistan and it worked AWESOME! I brought it up to my chain of command and they told me that our funds were cut off. We are deploying to Iraq in the very near future and we need some Good lub for our weapons. I am the Arms Room NCOIC and need your help.
Our address is:
202nd Military Police Company
Arms Room
BLDG xxonroe AVE
FT Eustis, VA xxx
we are requesting 200, 1Ooz  bottles. I hope that you can help us with our problem.

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(7)-- Original Message -----
From: xxSG
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 11:24 AM
Subject: Please_specify_address_phone_number_if_possible_types_of_weapons_if_possible (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Greetings,
    I have a wide range of weapons: M2’s, M4’s, M249’s, and M240B’s. I have 20 Soldiers and we love your product.
Thanks again!

Terry xxx
SSG, KSARNG
FMS#3, Wichita, KS


Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE
--------------------------------------------------------
(8)-- Original Message -----
From: xxx MIL USA
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 12:45 PM
Subject: I need the real scoop

Please contact me about US Army's position on Militec. We (The Asymmetric Warfare Group) are stationed at Ft. Meade, MD. We are mostly former Special Operations Forces soldiers who have always used Militec. One of our jobs is to influence the culture of the Army to make it more flexible & adaptable.
Is someone saying that Militec is not authorized for use on Army weapons? What can you guys tell us about this?


xx
Troop SGM, Able SQDN, AWG
-------------------------------------------------------------------
(9)- Original Message -----
From: xx
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 8:46 PM
Subject: Please_specify_address_phone_number_if_possible_types_of_weapons_if_possible


SSG xx
HHC, 2-504 PIR
Fort Bragg, NC xx
(910) xx
 
M-9 pistol (Beretta 92F)
M-4 carbine
M-24 sniper rifle
M-107 sniper rifle (Barrett .50 cal)
 
25 man scout/sniper section
--------------------------------------------------
 
(10)- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:40 AM
Subject: CORPORATE CONTROL OVER THE ARMY

1. Its been a long standing tradition for the Association of the US Army (AUSA) ("the voice of the soldier") to  hire only  former Commanding General's of the Army Materiel Command (AMC) to be the President of the AUSA.
 
2. The corporate contractors rely on AUSA to get their word out to  Army buyers. AUSA lobbies Congress on behalf of Army issues. 
 
3. The Corporate control  AUSA  has over AMC is cemented by their hiring of  Commanding General's fresh out of AMC.
 
4. This is why AMC fights tooth-and-nail over any competition that does not originate through AMC channels.
 
5. This is also why the Cleaner Lubricant and Preservative (CLP) weapons lubricant has not had any competition (except for us briefly)  since it was developed twenty-eight years ago.
 
We are fighting this issue with all of our might because CLP does not work in desert combat environments and AMC cannot admit after twenty-eight years that this program has been a failure.  Next to food and water there is nothing more important for combat troops than to have weapons that work first time and every time. This is a National Security Issue.
 
We have been attacked by MG. Roger A. Nadeau for exposing a defective product that AMC still considers to this day to be state-of-the-art in lubrication performance.
 
We cannot keep supplying the entire Military without our NSN's being valid in the supply system.
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
Sincerely,
 
Brad P. Giordani
 - Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:14 PM
Subject: Please_specify_address_phone_number_if_possible_types_of_weapons_if_possible

ADDRESS: Mike xxx
      VAQ-129 NAS Whidbey Is. BLDG xx Div.
        Oak Harbor, WA xx
HONE: SEE BELOW
WEAPONS: BOLT ACTION MAGNUM RIFLES, SHOTGUNS, SEMI-AUTO RIFLES AND PISTOLS, REVOLVERS