CORRUPTION AT THE GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY OFFICE (GAO)

Monday, May 02, 2011

10 EMAILS FROM WARFIGHTERS ASKING FOR ASSISTANCE

These 10 emails were sent to GAO. The next post will have more emails in the order they were sent to GAO. 
(1)----- Original Message -----
From: XXXXX
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 10:44 PM
Subject: Please_specify_address_phone_number_if_possible_types_of_weapons_if_possible

Hey I am here in training, preparing for deployment later this year. One of my trainers introduced me with your product. It is AMAZING compared to the CLP that the military currently issues. I was given a small bottle for my M-4, 9mm, and my .50 Cal(M-2). Unfortunately with all the weapons that I have it didnt last long but I am very excited about this product. Please send me a supply that I could take with me on my deployment. If at all possible please send me a little extra militc  for my other soldiers in my squad.
Thank You! Once again this product is by far better than CLP. Too bad the Army doesnt supply us with Militec instead of that crap.
 
XXXXX
Mount Pleasant, XXXXX
 
Weapons I have issed
  - M-4
  - 9mm
  -.50 Cal.(M-2)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2) Hello,
 I heard that you supply your lube to soldiers for free.  If yyou do then I
could use some.  We got a few bottles up here in Ft Drum and I put it on
my M249 and it was awesome.  The only problem is that our arms room ran
out and we cant get anymore from them.  In my platoon we have 6 M249s and
quite a few M4s and 2 240Bs.  If yall could ship me enough for those
weapons that would be awesome.  We deploy to Afghanistan in the nextt
couple of months and having a supply of militec would be great.

 My address is

XXXXX

I have to use a P.O. Box because mail in the barracks is amazingly slow.

if you need to contact me directly my cell # is 315 XXXX

 PFC XXXX
---------------------------------------------------------
(3) From: xxx
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 10:50 PM
Subject: militec

hello, this is SSG XX
 
I am wondering if you would be able to send me some militec. i am getting ready to go back to iraq soon, and i have had nothing but good experiances with militec it has been by far the best lubricant that i have ever found and i dont ever plan on using anything else.
thank you very much.
 
SSG XX, Thomas X.
 
here is my address.
thomas XXX
--------------------------------------------
(4) CLP sucks.  It's neither a cleaner, nor a lubricant.  We buy our own
solvents and oils to use on our issued weapons because CLP is so shitty.
Just send me a few small bottles for my Platoon.  Thanks.


Fayetteville, NC XXX

 Robert  XXX
1LT, IN
 XX
 Fort Bragg, NC XXX
------------------------------------------------------
(5) ----- Original Message -----
From: XXXX
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2008 7:55 PM
Subject: (no subject)

well when I was in Iraq from Oct 2006 Oct 2007
I was stationed in samarra 60 miles north from Baghdad
every day we were getting in firefight and some of out interrupters carried AK-47 and glock as 2nd weapon
in the middle of our foot patrol we ran in to street which spose to be crowded bot on this day it was pretty deserted and we knew we were in an ambush.
my point man knew something was wrong and also our interrupters said it also
as soon as we said something was wrong they opened up on us
our armored support was too far away and we had to bound to get out of their
we had some Iraqi police on patrol with us as soon as they heard shots they duct down behind concrete barrier they were so low to ground if there were mouse holes they try to get in there
during fire fight one of our (us) got shot in the leg and he was in pain. when out interrupters heard him getting hit he got up set and he charged them . diverting enemy fire power on him so we could pull our wounded guy safely . when we safely pull our wounded guy to safety then we could resume engagement on the enemy.
they were caught with their pants down. they were so busy try to kill out interrupters they for got about us.
when they started getting hit by our guys they started call for their vehicles to get them out of their including kia,wia. all this lasted only 20 min. during the fire fight our barrel were pretty hot and it didn't jam up not once it fired perfectly.
before we went out we used miltes-1 on our m-4,9 mm,m-249, m-240 B
after that action I trusted only one oil on my weapon
MILTEC-1 ITS ONLY BRAND ILL EVER NEED
 
I SURE MISS THAT OIL
IM IN THE GUARD AND IM GETTING DEPLOYED MAR 2009
DO YOU THING I COULD GET SOME OIL TO CONDITION MY PLATOON WEAPONS
 
SGT XXX U.S.ARMY
11 B,31 B
 
PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL PLEASE
 
MY ADDRESS IS :
XXXXX 
THANK YOU
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(6)----- Original Message -----
> From: " Eugene X SSG Supply Sergeant"
> <XXXX
> To: <militec@militec1.com>
> Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 12:34 PM
> Subject:
> Please_specify_address_phone_number_if_possible_types_of_weapons_if_possible
> (UNCLASSIFIED)
>
>
> Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE
>
>  Brad P. Giordani,
> I am the Supply  NCO for this unit and I would like to take this
> opportunity
> to thank you for your support in these matters. This unit will soon be
> preparing to deploy but have not as of yet know where. We just know that our
> turn is just around the corner. 90% of this unit have already been deployed
> once and a hand full of us have gone multiple times. The one thing about
> this
> unit is that we know we make a big difference in this great country of ours.
> Whether it is deploying overseas or helping our neighbors in need from a
> major disaster, we ask no questions, we just go out and do our job. We
> realize that even though we do our jobs to protect and support our country,
> our families are being looked after as well. Patriots like you and your
> company make our missions worth every moment away from our loved one. We at
> F
> Btry (TAB), 142nd Fires Brigade salute you. We will not waver, tire, falter
> or fail and we know that you will do the same. May God Bless you and your
> company.
>
> Respectfully,
> SSG Eugene XXXX.
> (
> Supply Sergeant
> F BTY 142d TAB
>
>
>
> Address: F Btry(TAB), 142nd Fires Brigade
> XXXX
> We are a self - sustaining unit of (72) M16A2, (9) M203, (6) 240B, (1) .50
> Cal., (1) M19 & (2) 9MM
>
> Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE
----------------------------------------------------
(7) From: XXX
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 4:36 AM
Subject: Please_specify_address_phone_number_if_possible_types_of_weapons_if_possible

I am writing in regards to get some samples of militec lubricant for my sqaud of soldiers I am currently deployed in Iraq and run a sqaud of recon scout's we are having trouble getting lube for our weapon systems. I have 6 personel including myself with a mix of 4 M-4s and 2 M-249s we also use 2 M-240s any help would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance
 
                              Sgt Doug XX
                              Fco 39thBSB
                              LSA ADDER
                              APO AE XXX
----------------------------------------------------------------
(8)----- Original Message -----
From: xxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 5:25 PM
Subject: Lube Supply

  Hello, I recently heard about your site from a fellow Sailor.  I am one of the supply P.O.s that is within the Special Operations Command down here in San Diego, CA.  I am a tech as well so the supply goes directly to those leaving the wire and doing the job so to speak including myself.  I have 25 techs that need to be supplied leaving soon, so can you please contact me at your earliest convenience., thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(9) From: XXXX
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 5:08 PM
Subject: Please_specify_address_phone_number_if_possible_types_of_weapons_if_possible

Dear Militec team,
 
We are a 16 men MiTT team and about to deploy to Afghanistan. Some of us already had the pleasure of using your great product on previous deployments.
We are using M4s, M203s, M9s, M2s, Mk19s and M240B.
We would like to ask you if you could send us a free supply for our deployment.
 
The mailing address is
 
XXX
D-Co, 101st FSB, bldg. XXX
Class 55/12571
Fort Riley, KS XX
 
My cell number is 915-xxxx
 
 
We are looking forward to hearing from you
 
Sincerely,
 
Team Shadow
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(10) Our Address is as follows :   EOD MOBILE UNIT ONE
> ATTN: EOD2 XXX
> 3330 Tarawa Road BLDG XX
> San Diego CA XX
>
>  As it stands 25 of us need supply, however another company has
> expressed the same interest.  If you feel you can handle doubling the
> order with my name, that would be superb.  If not I will forward this
> email to our sister company's supply Petty Officer, however they are out
> the door sooner than us.
>  Some of the responses I have gotten from our Company has been
> extremely positive, it would appear Militec is preferred by quite a few
> of us.  Rest assured your company's product will be used to directly
> affect the outcome of a terrorist's life span.          Thanks
> Brad  Contact Cell: 224-xxx
>