CORRUPTION AT THE GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY OFFICE (GAO)

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

ALLEN WESTHEIMER (GAO) HAS THREE REASONS TO DISCREDIT MILITEC-1

 June 4, 2009
Dear Allen,


There are three (3) main reasons why many government employees do not like me and avoid me:

1.     1. My government abuse website http://militec-1.com/govabuse.html  exposing fraud, waste and abuse. This is not the politically correct and why do I do this? To help our troops and expose the truth.
 
2. I am very confident in my facts and beliefs and can appear very abrasive. Why am I this way? Weapons that are issued to our troops should work under harsh combat conditions. The problem with fixing this is; who would admit after 30 years that the Army's main weapons lubricant has never worked properly?  If this was admitted (among other things), the jammed weapons and dead troops of the 507th ambush would not have been blamed on the soldiers for not properly cleaning their weapons. As you know, MG Nadeau claims http://militec-1.com/nadeau/Army_stands_by_CLP.html  to clean your weapon up to eight (8) times a day. (If fired or not). This is an impossible and crazy standard to meet and proves CLP does not work. MILITEC-1 conditioned weapons do not require daily cleaning and is one of many reasons we are in constant demand.

 3. Jesus Christ is King on my website. My K. Street lawyers (you have their names) said with Christ on my website, will infuriate many bureaucrats. This may cause them to discount me (as a kook) and my product’s history and claims.

 I noticed even before the meeting started, that Marilyn was not happy meeting me and her un-friendly and negative attitude was apparent when I addressed questions to her. You were also upset during our meeting and your boss even told you at the very end of the meeting to stop talking. Karen (the person at the end) also threatened to release the 15 or 19 page draft report as is, if I leaked any information. 

We did not feel welcome during the meeting, because your mind(s) were already made up and the meeting was pro forma. I even asked at the end of the meeting if Christ on my website http://militec-1.com/new_militec.html caused this negative attitude. They were no responses by anyone.

 Prior to the meeting being started, you came down to the lobby to sign Russ and I in, I asked if you saw my emails this morning and you said “yes, I saw the testimonials” (from troops). I said “did you read my email concerning (LTG) Thompson” and you said yes and then you said, “Do you like sending these type messages?" And I said, "after 20 plus years doing this it comes automatic" You were suggesting that I like attacking generals, which I do not. I do this because the acquisition system is broken and nobody is doing anything to fix it.

Government employees are not supposed to allow their personal feelings to dictate how an investigation is conducted. I believe you and certain member(s) of your team are biased towards me for some, if not all of the three points I have cited above. The fact you concluded our National Stock Numbers (NSN’s) were never legitimate; allowing fraud to be justified is deeply troubling.

 I am still holding out hope that I will be heard this week in order to help GAO.

 Sincerely,

 Brad