CORRUPTION AT THE GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY OFFICE (GAO)

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Why Did William Solis (GAO) Report Brad Giordani to the Police (FPS)

I have sent the GAO dozens of rebuttal documents pertaining to their report on MILITEC-1. Rep Hoyer wrote to the GAO on February 5, 2008 and asked two simple questions. The GAO report did not answer Mr. Hoyer's questions because (according to GAO) to much time has passed and the responsible parties are retired. So GAO decided to expand their investigation into T&E and the related simulated testing. All of the tests that GAO claims MILITEC-1 failed were not on any weapons. I began to write to GAO asking for clarification on their report since the report did not answer the mail. So instead of replying to my letters, Mr. Solis reported me to the Federal Protective Service (FPS) about my emails pasted below.  Certain folks in the government feel they are untouchable and have little fear of being held to account. More documents on Mr. William Solis tomorrow.


Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 2:21 PM
Subject: RE: REPLY

Dear Mr. Solis,

You are not untouchable and you will be held to account.

Sincerely,

Brad

From: Bradley P. Giordani [mailto:militec@militec1.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:11 AM
To: Bradley P. Giordani; SolisW@GAO.GOV
Subject: Re: REPLY
Importance: High

Dear Mr. Solis,

I am going to call you since you will not reply to my letters or emails.

You will be held to account.

Sincerely,

Brad
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:15 AM
Subject: REPLY

Dear Mr. Solis,

Are you going to respond to any of my letters?

Sincerely,

Brad

PS. My wife gave birth to twins on the 7th